Hague Orphan Immunization Bill

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bowling, Skating and Birthday fun

I've posted a lot lately about our adoption, but I think it's about time to bring you all up to speed on our lives here and now! We've had lots of fun lately, been very busy. One Very Important Post that I missed was DH's 32nd birthday. We drove up to see his parents and have a lovely salmon dinner for the actual day. The boys were in heaven as they are always asking to visit with "Gramma and Grampa Johnson." A week later, we invited all family to come celebrate with a little bowling. Now, Samuel and Timothy have never played REAL bowling, but have played it with toy sets and on the W*i. They already knew they loved it and were BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS with excitement all day long, waiting for the The Big Game. Here are some pictures from the event.


The day preceding this major event, we had another first. Samuel was invited to a skating birthday party for one of his preschool buddies. And while Samuel had attempted the skating rink one other time, Timothy was new to it. I thought for sure that the skates would only stay on for a very short time (I gave it 5 minutes), but I was wrong! They both had a blast and DH and I even thought it was really fun!



I love this one, Samuel was totally focused on the cake. It looks like he is trying to use the Force to get it into his mouth.

No comments: